Fcmb one of the best Nigerian Banks has now joined Access Bank in making Cash Deposits alot easier for its customers.
What does this mean for you?
1. Now you do not need to join the queue inside the banking hall before you can make a deposit, your time is so precious
2. You can now make deposits at any time of your choice, be it morning, afternoon or midnight (Lol)
Now let me explain the whole thing to you.
At the moment its not available in all the states and branches, but yours could be among.
Below are the list of branches for the Cash Deposits through ATM
|Benin, Mission Road||Benin|
|Olu Obasanjo, Port Harcourt||Rivers|
So how do you go about paying and confirming your payment.
Here are what you should know when making deposit through FCMB ATM Machines
1. Denominations of N1000 and N500 are accepted currently and N200 for some branches.
2. The receiver’s account would be credited instantly
3. To be sure of this; you will be offered a receipt of payment immediately.
4. You will need your Visa or verve card to be able to initiate the Cash payment.
Check their Step by Step Guide on How to make the deposit effectively without mistakes.
That Is it; Bank has not been this easier, right?
Let me know what you think about this new development.