Ever lost a cell phone that got all your contact missing and you feel like crying? This is what happens to me some time ago when some bad guys invaded our premises and took away our valuables.
The truth is that contacts are like money to some business minded people. Therefore, when they get missing, you miss money too. To get your contacts all safe and secure, therefore, you will only need to get a Gmail account.
If you don’t have a Google Mail Account Read this post: How to create a Gmail Account.
Google mail is the best and most reliable email service provider. Amongst all these email service providers like YahooMail, Hotmail and the rest of personal customize emails, I still prefer to use Google mail.
Now with Google mail, you can automatically synchronize all your contacts into your Google accounts for easy access in any location. You don’t really need a phone to access your contacts.
How to do this?
This is what we are going to learn in this article
How to Export your contacts to Gmail step by step guide
To do this follow these steps
- Go to Settings on your Android phone then click on Accounts.
- Select Google
- Login to your Google account ([email protected])
- Enter your username and passwords
- Verify with your screen login passwords, pin or pattern if you use one
- Go to your Phone contacts if you have already saved the numbers you which to save to your Gmail.
- Click on Import/Export
- Select your desired account that you have saved the contact (phone, sim or memory)
- Select your desired Google Account if you have more than one to move the contacts to
- Select the contacts you wish to move to the option made in 9.
- That’s it.
You’ve successfully moved all your contacts to Google Accounts.
Now, each time you intend to save a new number to your phone, you will be prompted to choose the account you wish to save your contact to preferably your Gmail.
How to access your Google Contacts without a phone
- Go to contacts.google.com
- Sign in to your Google Account
- That’s all
Now you have successfully learned how to add contacts to your google account and access them without a website. what do you think?